Suggest treatment for calcification of the hilar node

Do vitamins or would surgery remedy calcification of the hilar nodes?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Surgery is the remedy Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Multi vitamin tablets will not work on calcification of the hilar nodes, before going in for excision of the hilar nodes one should find out if it is actually required. A CT guided biopsy of the hilar node should be done to know why it has calcified. Calcified node if benign with no infection can be left alone I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards