Suggest treatment for burning sensation in stomach and blood vomitings?

Hi doctor, from past few days i was feeling some burning sensation in stomuch and could see blood vomitings few times.Can you suggest me some treatments.
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Proton pump inhitor.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Bloody vomiting is concerning. If it recurs again, I recommend you seek medical attention immediately. Else I would start you on proton pump inhibitor along with antiemetic such as pan D once or twice a day for a week. Avoid too spicy and deep fried food. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards