Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections

Hi Dr. I have been sick for a week and 1/2 with broncatis and sinus infections. I have just moved her from Cal and I and not use to this weather, I have been in bed for 3 days. I don't have a regular doctor here and they are very conservative when given out meds.I need help could you please help me with ordering me Tussionex which helps me sleep. please let me know if this is possible I am so messserable. Thank you
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Alternative herbal supplements for sleeping.... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, Tussionex is a prescription drug which cannot be prescribed online as further examination of your health state is needed. I am sorry you feel miserable, I'd suggest to start taking some otc herbal supplements for getting in sleep which should contain: - valerian (number one herb for sleeping) - chamomile Changes in lifestyle and diet changes including walking and breathing fresh air can also help you sleep better. All the best! Dr.Alba Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!