Suggest treatment for bodyache and sweating due viral fever
User rating for this question
Hi what is the correct medicine for getting through a very long and hard time of having the flu for over a week and am getting hot and cold sweats. My entire body is aching. I can't get out of bed and I definitely haven't been able to go to work. Nothing I am getting from my chemist is helping and I (to be honest) don't have a doctor . can you please prescribe me something? Thanks so much
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Antipyretic will be helpful. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, it seems that your symptoms like bodyache and sweating are due to fever associated with the viral fever. You can take an antipyretic like paracetamol 500mg three to four times a day. Also drink lots of water daily. Eat fresh and nutritious foods. Proper rest will help you in fast recovery. If the symptoms persists, get your self clinically examined and investigated by a medical professional. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for bodyache and sweating due viral fever
- Chills and achy 34weeks pregnant
- What treatment is suggested for viral fever
- What are the side effects of coricidin night time cold relief?
- 34weeks pregnant and mucus floating in urine
- Creatinine urine level of 3476
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of clarithromycin?
- Allopathic treatment for viral fever
- Aurvedic treatment of viral fever
- Lung cancer risk in 34yr old
- What are the side effects of children's ibuprofen cold relief?
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of cephalexin?
- Treatment and cure for viral fever
- Abortion at 35 days
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of cefuroxime?