Suggest treatment for blocked nostril when not cured with nasal spray

Hello, I have a blocked right nostril that won't go away. IVe been using nasal spray and the were effective up til today. Now, nothing will relieve the blockage. YYYY@YYYY p.s. I have BPH and high blood pressure
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Neha Sumra 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should get examined by ENT specialist. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing in. You might be having deviated nasal septum or turbinate hypertrophy. Get examined by ENT surgeon to look for exact cause of nasal blockage because nasal spray just give you symptomatic relief & even they can harm you in long run. Hope I answered your query. Regards Dr. Neha Sumra