Suggest treatment for bleching and bloating

I am experiencing Sulfur bleching and bloating. I have had my gallbladder removed last year I have a gastirc banding that was removed last year also because it erroated a whole in my stomach. The bad smelling burps startedareoun XXXXXXX 23 and the come and go. I have been taking gasx for the bloasting at has helped but now its almost daily. What Fruits and vegtables and proteins can I eat?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Foods to avoid bloateness... Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for sharing your concern with XXXXXXX Usually, the foods that are mostly recommended include: - green vegetables - eat often and small portions, slowly - avoid cabbage, beans or other food high in sugar (fructose) - drink more water - avoid carbonated/energetic drinks. - do not lay down immediately after eating - have your dinner at least 4 hours before sleeping - have more fish and poultry instead of red meat Hope it was of help! Dr.Klerida