Suggest treatment for asthmatic bronchitis

MY name is XXXX I was diagnosed with asthmatic bronchitis over 30 yrs. ago. I am a louse y pill taker and have always been able to get relief from actifed... wal- act the original formula. The new medications do nothing for me, plus I am not willing to take a lot of different things to find the right one that works now. Why can't I get the medication that will work for me?? I am 65, take no meds, and I feellike hell! Any suggestions?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Suleman Muhammad 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Need management Detailed Answer: Good day XXXX Thank you for asking. I am Dr Suleman and I would like to help you with your asthmatic bronchitis. Miss XXXXXXX age of 65 with such issues of asthma needs a lot of care and your non compliance to medicines further exacerbates the issues. So I recommend to immediately seek a physician and discuss the management plan with them. You need to avoid environmental triggers for this asthmatic bronchitis which includes all the allergens etc. Plus there are therapies quite effective like Allergen Immunotherapy, Monoclonal Antibody Therapy, Bronchial Thermoplasty etc which can be tried if medicines does not give you relief. I can understand the agony of the issues you are having. You need daily basis neubilizations, Steroids, Bronchodilators, Antibiotics and a very good hospital and prehospital care. Miss XXXXXXX Hope this answer finds you in good health, but seek help as you need it. Good Luck Dr Suleman