Suggest treatment for anxiety
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Will take more than two weeks Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for choosing XXXXXXX I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would try to solve your problem. In your case, Cymbalta is for depressive and obsessive symptoms. Seroquel in such a low dose would act like antidepressant and sedative. Normally antidepressants take minimum two weeks to show response that means onset of action of cymbalta would come after two weeks. You have been on drugs for last two weeks, means now onward drugs would show their effect, but everything would improve gradually. First anxiety symptoms then depressive and at the end somatic and obsessive complaints will improve. Mean time xanax would help you to control anxiety symptoms. I hope with that answer you would be satisfied. In case, you need further query, you can ask anytime. Regards, Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
- Is anxiety a side effect of mefloquine?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety attacks
- Is nightmares a side effect of victoza?
- How safe is carvedilol for high blood pressure
- Suggest treatment for adhdrls and anxiety
- What cause sore breastsspotting and cramping after skipping periods
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Is anxiety a side effect of albuterol?
- What are the different treatment options for bipolar disorder
- Is anxiety a side effect of prednisone?
- Can pregnancy be the reason for delay in periods
- What is the procedure for the tail bone surgery
- Suggest treatments for anxiety
- Is anxiety a side effect of perampanel?