Suggest treatment for acute otitis media

I have some congestion in my ears. Though my nose is not blocked, I feel cough in ears. What do I take ? I have been taking Solvin Cold tablet, Relent (Cetrizine + Ambrosol), Wysolone 10 mg and Stugeron Forte for 15 days. Pls advise
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: course of antibiotics like amoxyclav will help Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX You seem to be having Acute otitis media, an infection of middle ear. Have you taken any antibiotics or just those drugs? Persistent symptoms indicate infection for which antibiotics are needed. If you do not experience any improvement, you should consult ENT and ask for a course of antibiotics like amoxyclav. Hope this helps. All the best.