Suggest treatment for acute digestive problem

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I,XXXX, aged-33 yrs, suffering acute digestive problem for long 10 yrs . Lap choly done on 2009. Endoscopy findings as Hiatus hernia. LFT Report as followAST/SGOT-35 (15-37),ALT/SGPT-77 (30-65), Alkaline phosphet -127 (50-136, Lactate Dehydrogenase-301 (50-227),Bilirubin Total-0.81(0.00-1.00),Bilirubin Direct-0.12(0.00-0.30), Bilirubin Indirect-0.69 (0.1-.00), Total Protien-8.3 (6.4-8.2), Albumin-4.3(3.4-5.00) Globulim-(2.00.- 4.1) Albumin/Globulin ratio-1.1 (1.0-2.1). Hypo Thyroid, under thyronorm therapy for last 2 cholestorol-224. Tendency of loose motion.
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 2 hours later
Brief Answer: probiotic along with fat restricted diet will help Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should take pre and probiotics. Taking curd or yoghurt daily will be helpful. Since gall bladder has been removed in your case, you should avoid fatty foods or oily foods. Also I would suggest that you should get your stool examined. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help . Thanks.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for acute digestive problem 18 hours later
What type of medicines should I take regularly? Which type of stool category is need to examine, Kindly specify.
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: pre and probiotics will be helpful. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your response. I would advise that you should take pre and probiotics. These contain spores of useful bacteria, , which are normally present in the intestines and help in the process of digestion and absorption. Stool sample should be sent for routine/microscopic and culture/sensitivity.If it shows any infection or parasitic infestation, medicines can be added accordingly. I hope this answers your query. Regards. Thanks.