Suggest treatment for OCD treatment

Hi, I'm 25 years old 150 lbs female, I've suffered from OCD, social anxiety, and anxiety and for the past 3 years I have been suffering on and off with depression. I currently tAke 50 mg of fluxvoxamine which helps with some of my OCD but not completely. I originally started with luvox cr 4 years ago took for 2 months and worked wonders but I had no insurance and had to go on to fluxvoxamine I've tried to take higher amounts of fluxvoxamine but it gives me extreme insomnia night sweats and night terrors. I'm writing to you asking for your advice if there is an antidepressant that could work with my fluxvoxamine or if I should try to go back luvox cr.
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Add rameron or risperidone Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW From the description you have provided, I think you have responded well to fluvoxamine (Luvox CR is the trade name of fluvoxamine and very costly). I suggest you to increase dose of fluvoxamine, dividing in two equal amounts for morning and evening time , and add Rameron ( Mirtazapine 7.5mg) or risperidone 0.5 mg at night . You should be fine in 3-4 weeks Please discuss thoroughly with your treating doctor about the same before making any changes in your treatment plan. Any more queries are welcome Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa