Suggest treatment for Hep C

Hi my name is XXXXXXX , I do have Hep. C and have no insurance.. I was wondering if there is programs out there, for me to get treatment.
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Hepatitis C has long term complications Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Hepatitis C doesnt have ay straight forward cure. The complications of hepatitis C needs to be managed over a period of time. Complications depend on the stage of illness. Moreover the management of complications is very expensive and have to be done as indoor. It is very difficult to manage the same without insurance. At our forum if you have any specific doubts about your illness we can calrify. However unfortunately as it is an online forum our prescriptions will not be honoured by the chemist. Regarding the presence of any therapies wiyhout insurance the same may be possible if some XXXXXXX organizations are reafy to help. Now these organizations vary from country to country and your GP should bebthe best guy to direct you towards these organizations. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.