Suggest treatment for Erectile Dysfunction

how can i treat my ed problem. i went to doc and he told me that there is a small needle to inject the penis and it usually works goo with very little pain... please give me info on this....thanks
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detail Follows Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Following are common causes of Erectile Dysfunction : 1. Most common cause of Erectile dysfunction in males is "Psychogenic" and it can be treated easily. 2. Second common cause is Diabetic Neuropathy - So , get your blood sugars tested , if you have not yet. 3. Thirdly comes the structural or vascular problems leading to Erectile Dysfunction. I want to know , whether you have any erection during sleeping when you get up in morning? This is a natural phenomenon causing spontaneous erection and is called as "Nocturnal erectile tumescence" If you have that , practically you just have a Psychogenic Erectile dysfunction. If not , get your blood sugar done , and Color Doppler done , please share the report with us. I XXXXXXX not advice the kind of procedures your doctor has advised , Follow me with the all investigations you have and with the answer of my question regarding Nocturnal erection I am waiting for your reply to help you further This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD