Suggest treatment for 2 years old children with running nose and too much sneezing

Dear doctor I have childrens with running nose and too mich sneezing please how could i stop the running nose and dont make it take more steps to be a cold or something like that They are 2 and 3 years old
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Common cold is mostly viral in nature and takes few days to settle. I suggest you to give plenty of fluids,warm liquids will be helpful. Give steam inhalation. Give mixture of XXXXXXX leaves in warm water with few drops of honey,ginger and lemon. Watch for any fever or cough. You can give benadryl 2ml 3 times a day. In case symptoms persist get them examined by pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your kids good health. God bless....
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for 2 years old children with running nose and too much sneezing 1 hour later
Thanks but please we dont have XXXXXXX in our country is thier any alternative plant or any nature remedy
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. No worry,give honey,ginger and lemon. Hope this helps. Take care....