Suggest treatmant for sore throat along with back pain,stomach aches and neck pain?

Hi for past two days have suffered from asore throat. Tonsils are swollen and red and is paindful to swallow. Also lower back, stomach aches and neck pain. Lymph nodes under my arms sore to touch and also feeling very tired.
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Sore throat,swollen tonsills indicate angina/cold. Detailed Answer: Hi, Sore throat and swollen tonsils could be related to common cold or viral infection you had recently complicated with tonsillitis (angina). Lower back pain, stomach aches and neck pain could be related to angina or common cold. Another cause is uro-genital infection which often associates with angina or common cold. I'd suggest to do : - abdominal ultrasound - urine analyses - vaginal swab testing The sore lymph nodes under your arms could be related to local infection. At the end, I'd suggest to get checked by a physician, run the above-mentioned tests as you need to take : - oral antibiotics - otc oral antiseptics - ibuprofen/acetaminophen for the pain Wish fast recovery! Dr.Alba Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!