Suggest the way to reduce weight without loosing stamina and strength?

How a women can reduce her weight with out loosing her stamina and strength? I asked this question, keeping my wife in mind. This will really help my wife. Her age is 24. Her weight is 54.70. Doctor said she can reduce weight but not supposed to increase.
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Diet and exercise

Detailed Answer:

Its very simple to loose weight without loosing stamina. This can be achieved only by diet and exercise.

Diet should involve restriction of carbohydrates and fats and exercises should involve cardio aerobics.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Follow-up: Suggest the way to reduce weight without loosing stamina and strength? 14 hours later

Could you please provide more information on the exercise? Since she is house wife and normally they do all the household work thats it. What kind of exercises women can do to reduce weight?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 32 hours later
Brief Answer:
Aerobics and walking

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

The regular house hold work and the calorie consumption would have been in balance as its been for some time.

She has to lower her calorie intake and work out in excess of the house hold wok to loose weight. Aerobics/ Yoga an d a brisk walk for an hour per day would be sufficient to have good healthy weight.