Suggest the treatment for aching bones

Emergency Medicine Specialist
For years whenever it is cold outside below 68 degrees or if its below 68 degree in any home i feel as if my bones in my shoulder and back hurt. the rest of my body become stiff. i can not sit on soft furniture for too long it become hard for me to get up off of it and i become stiff and again my bones ache especially if its cold or raining outside or even cold in the home i am in. ive been feeling this way since i was 16 years old. when i moved to florida for two years i didnt ache as much or as often but since moving back to XXXXXXX the pain has com back more frequently and much worst. my job requires me to lift things over my head and to stand in a freezer for a few minutes at a time to grab ingredients so this is becoming an issue because doing my job is becoming more knees and shoulders also pop and crack when stretching
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Get your Thyroid profile done. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated. Following investigations may be helpful :- 1. Thyroid profile. 2. Serum Calcium. 3. Serum uric acid. 4. Serum electrolytes. 5. Vitamin D3 levels. Also try to wear warm clothes and take warm food and drinks. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Thanks.