Suggest the tests for complete health check up when suffering from adenoids

Aug 2013

ENT Specialist
Hello dr I want my son hope u got his history of undertake general health check up.his stetnal indraw is 90% reduced and sleeps normaly now by steroid spray we are using from amonth.this is my wish to take him for general check up.what are all tests and procedure he has to undergo.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sriram Nathan 1 hour later
hello and glad to know that he is doing well !! In any case since we already have the diagnosis there is no need for any extensive testing but if you are concerned you can definitely go for these as a routine: complete blood work up X ray chest and nasopharynx pure tone audiometry and impedance testing ( to rule out any middle ear or Eustachian tube block) complete examination by both pediatrician and ENT specialist If there is any problem or abnormal findings in any if these tests you can get back to me Hope this helps regards Dr Sriram Nathan