Suggest the suitable way to increase weight.

Jul 2016

Hello :) i want to Increase weight, but i am not because i'm doing mistake related to Sperm and i am not married too , My height is 5.8' weight is 48 kg .....I just want to get my Ideal weight according to my Height . within 6months is it Possible ?? just asking .... Please Help me out here , I am so Frustrated . I am Engineering Student ...I am looking Smart , Polite in Nature VERY HELPFUL Chess professional Player too ....but one demerit is Less Weight ........MANY MANY THANK YOU !! Give Your Best Sir ..More Love and Respect to you DOCTOR
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Regular exercise and high protein diet with vegetables, almonds etc.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation since a long time,and now facing problems related to your general health which you attribute it to be due to habit of masturbation.

First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
Please consult qualified dietician to plan your diet to increase your wt and improve your physique.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you