Suggest the medication to improve bowel movements

hi.. I am facing one serious problem with my stomach I am not going getting proper motion since 2 days , not getting motion itself .nols suggest any tablet immediately to solve yhis issue . suggest a tablet which cleans the stomach so that I am relived.
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Prasad 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Try Dulcolux suppository.... Detailed Answer: Hi, You seem to be constipated. In this circumstance, I would suggest you try dulcolux suppository. This is a semisolid bullet shaped capsule which is to be inserted into the anal passage. You can get this inserted by your partner or family member. If this doesn't help you, you will need enema which can be given at a nearby hospital. The aforementioned treatment is one time solution to this problem. You need to improve your diet - add lots of fruits and vegetables; avoid refined cereals and grains and drink plenty of water to get over constipation problem. Laxatives and stool softener can be used briefly along with diet and exercise for additional benefits. Hope this helps. Feel free to write back for clarifications. Regards
Follow-up: Suggest the medication to improve bowel movements 27 minutes later
sir I am looking for tablet which cleans stomach through loose motions
Answered by Dr. Prasad 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Laxatives have its own disadvantages... Detailed Answer: Hi, Before answering your question, I would like to clarify that loose stools happen with multiple medicines - either as side effects or the desired effect. Those drugs that are desired to soften the stool and help in easy passage is known as laxatives. Plenty of laxatives result in diarrhea; you don't need to have diarrhea to treat the current problem. What you described is constipation; I described its treatment in my first reply. The suppository and enema can give you instant benefit. If you are not in severe distress, you can try the stool softener / laxatives such as syp lactulose about 20ml. Please note that the stool softener can make you pass stool in few hours to 72 hours. Further continuous / plenty of stool laxatives are not healthy. Hope I am clear. Regards