Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes

The underneath of my eye keeps twitching what could it be it is not my eyelid it is the area that is puffy closer to my nose on my left side in the corner
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query, Twitching under the eyes usually happens due to lack of calcium and Vitamin B complex in body. Please take B complex and calcium supplement daily. Also massage alovera lotion under eyes. You will get good response within a month. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you