Suggest the medication for sleeping disorder

sir since last 15 days i m feeling sleeping disorder what shall i do..?
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: short term medicine will help you Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I am sorry about your sleeping problem since last 15 days. In such a case, I prescribe my patients a short course of sleeping pills like zolfresh 5mg at bedtime for a week or so. Most of them improve well with this. You could get this medicine prescribed for a short while from your family physician as well. It should help you. Meanwhile, try to come out of stress, if any. Keep your mind calm and relaxed by yoga and meditation. A good evening walk and a bath later on, can give a good night's sleep as well. Get well soon.
Follow-up: Suggest the medication for sleeping disorder 2 hours later
thanks for the advice doctor i m doing yoga n walk continue as possible but i observe that my though process become fast at the evenig time which is distrup me to heldhey sleep one more i had taken dipression medicine in past about 12 year ago for 2-3 year then i had started to quer by yoga n i feel better but still effect of though is there shoud i require consut of any syc doctor..? or medicine help me please advice
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 hours later
Brief Answer: please consult a Psychiatrist Detailed Answer: Hi, Since you have a past history of depression, and you were on medication, it is better for you to consult a Psychiatrist. You would definitely benefit by this consultation. Also, your Psychiatrist can prescribe you the required medicines after doing a thorough clinical assessment of you. Hope this helps. Get well soon.