Suggest the medication for running nose and sneezing

having running nose and sneezing since morning please advise some medicine.Feeling pain on legs too
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

It seems like you have an acute rhinitis.

For my patients with similar complaints, I would prescribe Tablet Levocet-M 5mg at bed time for 3 days. This would take care of the running nose and sneezing.

I would advise you to get the same medicine prescribed by your doctor.

Along with this, steam inhalation with Karvol plus nasocaps will help too.

Get well soon.

Follow-up: Suggest the medication for running nose and sneezing 2 days later
Thanks Dr. for the advise. But now my body catched up fever for last 2 nights i took 5-6 Dolo 650 along wiht crocin but still not coming down. In the evening the fever is developing heavily. Kindly advise some tablets
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 38 hours later
Brief Answer:
continue to take Dolo for 2 more days

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry that you have developed fever now. Along with Levocet, I suggest you continue to take Dolo 650mg thrice daily after food. This would take care of the fever. Observe for 2 days. If your symptoms do not subside, then you may have to get a blood routine test done, and accordingly take antibiotics, if necessary.

Hope this helps.