Suggest the medication for breast size enhancement without any side effects?

I want suggestions to increase brest size. I want medicines for brest size enhancement without any side effects.
Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Some changes can help

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Low weight for height is a very common cause of small breast size. If you can tell me your height and weight, I will be better able to help you. If you have low Body Mass Index, then you will benefit most by taking high calorie diet. The high calorie diet can include milk products like ghee, butter, cheese, ice-creams etc.

There are specific chest muscle strengthening exercises. These can also show some good results.

Over-the counter oils and creams are available in stores that boast of breast size enhancement. The are made available by well-known brands like dove, VLCC, Nature's essense, Ayur, etc. Daily massage with Evening Primrose Oil may also help. I will not recommend oral medicines for you given your young age.

Otherwise breast enlargement is seen during physiological conditions like pregnancy.

The only sure way is with surgery or implants.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee