Suggest the exercises for broken femur bone

Where do I find a list of excersizes for recent broken femer bone, leading to titanium shaft with attached ball and socket ball replacement. Have been thru 12 weeks rehab and am beginning self rehab at hospital gym. I really want to know what I should be doing,
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Exercise suggestions

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for the query,

I am glad you are committed to building your strength and flexibility after your injury. I have a few links which you might try with some good suggestions for range of motion and strengthening exercises listed below:

These should provide a few ideas for you to go with to work on getting back to your baseline of strength.

Dr. Galamaga