Suggest the correct dosage of Mega CV 625 Mg for severe skin infection

Dec 2013

Hi I wanted to know the correct dosage of Mega CV 625 Mg for severe skin infection.
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Mega CV 625 is taken 3 tablets per day Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX As per your query you have asked regarding the correct dosage of Mega CV 625 Mg for severe skin infection. Mega CV 625 mg contains amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate in it. For severe skin infection it is recommended to take 3 tablets per day. It means you have to take 3 tablets of Mega CV 625 per day. It can be taken for minimum of 5 days to maximum of 14 days. This tablet should be taken after meals preferably after 1-2 hours. As this tablet can cause mild to moderate diarhoea therefore it should be taken with another gut stabilizing tablet -sporolac DS with each tablet. It reduces the side effects of possible diarrhea. It is a probiotic of lactobacilli that help to populate the small intestine with beneficial bacterias and therefore reduces the chances of diarrhoea. I hope these information will help you. I will be glad to answer any further queries. Regards, Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia MD- Deramtology