Suggest the best diet pill to lose weight?

Hello and thank you for your interest. I am q 52 year old female who hax become handicapped since January 2013. I am so worried about gaining weight and am looking for the best diet pill to get me started. I am getting very disciuraged Please give me the strongest diet pill available Thank You
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: A complete plan required, Not just pills Detailed Answer: good day Miss Bellie! Thank you for asking. i am Dr S Khan and i would like to help you wth your concern for obesity with lifestyle sedentary due to morbidity and handicap. Miss bellie Weight losing is a very demanding and challenging deed and it demands all aspects from diet to lifestyle and supervision of specialists and programms duely approved by FDA, Just a simple diet pill wont suffice. And once weight gained at your age losing it would be more difficult than adults. The weight loss program should be SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely). Seeka nutritionist for diet plans like Atkin diets, Medievel zone diets, Ornish Diets, Joslin Why Wait diets, portion control, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and nutrisystem diets, meal-replacement shakes, bars, prepackaged meals, and frozen entrees (eg, Slim-Fast, Glucerna, Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice, Smart Ones) also help. Alcohol, sodas, most fruit juices, and highly concentrated sweets are generally calorie dense and nutrient deficient (so-called empty calories). therefore, these are generally prohibited and to be avoided or reduced to a minimum levels of possible. following are some Medications for weight loss or control also known as diet pills. Lorcaserin Belviq Phentermine/topiramate (Qsymia) Phentermine (Adipex-p, Ionamin, Suprenza) Diethylpropion (Tenuate, Tenuate Dospan) Phendimetrazine (Bontril,Bontril PDM, Adphen, Aplhazine,Phenazine ) Benzphetamines (Didrex) Orlistat (Xenical, Alli) but you need a sound medical advise and a proper evaluation for psychiatric and other aspects before starting or taking any pill. get in touch with your healthcare provider and let them help you with the issue. Hope Miss Bellie this answer finds you in good health. Kindly Do as directed and take some good care of yourself, I will be here if you need me. Please don't forget to close the discussion. Take care Dr S Khan