Suggest the alternative treatment to eradicate HBsAg from blood

i need your advice am 35 years old ,physician ,am carrier Hbv , and i need to eradicate HBsAg from my blood ,am healthy , i dont want to start antiretroviral which i should continue lifelong , but i need through the alternative medicine like herbal ,do you recommend any one of them ,any way of manage my problem ,and eradicate HBsAg from my blood , because it is causing for trouble in my social and carrier life
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: HBsAg is not possible to be eradicated. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. I would like to inform you here that a carrier if HBsAg is always a carrier of HBsAg. No treatment developed until now has shown any benefit. Even the alternative medicine has not shown any therapy for HBsAg. Mostly carriers of HBsAg are asymptomatic and should not suffer. Only thing is the precautions that you need to take. Except for that you can always lead a normal life. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.