Suggest suitable solution to improve my sex life which has been disturbed due to bent penis

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2014
May 2014
Excellent

Radiologist
Question
hello sir, i do regular masturbation...and now i am having some sensation in my left leg..is that because of masturbation. and to mention..my penis is bend down to left...and when i try to move it towards right...sensation starts in left leg...pls suggest me what to do...my partner feel pain in intercourse after 4 years of marriage..is that because of bended penis as i mentioned my partner feels pain after insertion and because of that her interest in sex is loosing..and my desire for sex is tooo much...per night atleast three times i masturbate...any problem to health can arouse..suggest doctor please...any other details if u wanna know..pls tell me
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query in detail. Your partner might be feeling pain during intercourse because of dryness in the vagina causing friction. The solution to this is have a long foreplay like kissing and touching each other and then go for penetration. You must also use lubricant like KY jelly during intercourse to make it more pleasurable for both. You may also enjoy pornography together and ask your partner if she enjoys any particular sexual activity. There will not be any health problem if you masturbate three times per night but it can affect your sexual relationship with your partner. The bend in penis is normal and very few men have straight penis. The leg pain might be due to vigorous masturbation, please use lubricant even during masturbation and do it gently. pain during intercourse is not due to bend in penis. You do not need to consult any doctor or take medications. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek

Follow-up: Suggest suitable solution to improve my sex life which has been disturbed due to bent penis 15 hours later
sir..leg pain is not for a time being...it is now continuous ..something like sensation..starts from thighs very next to testicle and runs till ankle..in inner most part.. pls clear this of my doubt.. n where i will get that jelly u mentioned to use in intercourse..

Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thanks for writing in with an update. You might have a back problem due to which you are having pain from thigh to ankle. This is usually a mild problem because of nerve compression. If the pain is continuous, please get examined by an orthopedician. The jelly is available at most medical shops. Please ask for K-Y LUBRICATING JELLY. A 50g pack is available for Rs 165. It is manufactured by XXXXXXX & XXXXXXX Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek