Suggest suitable diagnosis for stomach infection and pain in legs

Hello, Since one week I was suffering from Stomach Infection & Pain in Legs. I had taken treatment & they asked me to take Blood Test. My WBC Count was reduced by 800 (from Starting level of 4000). Also the Eosinophils was increased to 6.6. After the medicines, I got some relief. But 2 days back, when I wake up in morning, I was feeling Dizzy. Doctor told to do another blood test. The report was normal. WBC was increased & also the Eosinophils came under control. Doctor has given me 'Betavert (16 MG) for 5 days & Bevon for 30 days. For 2 days I was feeling dizzy. But after having food, I gets relief. But, though I have very less food, I feels, my stomach is "FULL". Then I had taken Anti - Acidity Tablets from medical to consume before food. Then from yesterday, I am feeling little comfort. But today afternoon, after food, again I'm feeling that my stomach if very Tight. Having little pain. I'm regularly having Fruits in my diet. e.g XXXXXXX Orange & Sweet Lime. Please advise me, if I'm on right track or not. OR suggest suitable diagnosis. Also suggest suitable diet to follow. I'm Sales Professional & travels nation wide. ----- Regards, XXXXX
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Prasad 17 hours later
Brief Answer: Continue the medications... Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX I went through your post with diligence. It seems you have had a viral illness a week ago. This viral illness may have been responsible for abdominal pain, limb ache and low WBC count. I am glad they have improved now. Now the dizziness and abdominal pressure may be transient post viral symptom or a fresh condition related to ear and gut. Since you have no accompanying fever, body ache and fatigue, I would suggest you to continue betavert and bevon supplement. Antacids syrups can be taken thrice a day. Avoid spicy and too oily food. Continue fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink sufficient water. You can reassess the symptoms after 3 days. In the meantime if they worsen you can report back to your doctor. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards