Suggest specialist in idiopathic hypersomnia

Yes, Hello - I am looking for a doctor in or near Pittsburgh who is knowledgable about sever idiopathic hypersomnia. It is so bad for me that I don't know how I will cope even another day of this. Here it is 1:00 in the afternoon and I am still so groggy and drunk feeling, and my eyes just go grey like I am not even here. I have had 4 sleep studies and have an MSLT of 2.5 minutes. Thank you. XXXXXXX I will even travel anywhere in the world to seek help if there is someone who knows about this situation. thanks again.
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 8 hours later
Brief Answer: List of Specialists provided Detailed Answer: Hello there Thank you for asking. I read your query and i am sorry for your troubles. i want you to know that this primary hypersomnia also triggers the restless leg syndrome and both of them together adds up to the migraine triggers. So its totally understandable how you feel. You will need a triad of neurologist, pulmonologist and psychiatrist for this management. Here is the list of sleep disorders specialists in your area. seek help and may the odds be ever in your favour. United Sleep Centers LLC Aamir A Faruqui 3727 Sunset Ln Ste 100 Antioch, CA 94509 (925) 934-2121 Taraneh Mostaghasi MD Parham Gharagozlou 3108 Willow Pass Rd Concord, CA 94519 (925) 676-7224 Diablo Pulmonary Medical Group XXXXXXX L XXXXXXX 2485 High School Ave Ste 301 Concord, CA 94520 (925) 676-2942 Diablo Pulmonary Medical Group XXXXXXX S Kops 2485 High School Ave Ste 301 Concord, CA 94520 (925) 676-2942 Diablo Pulmonary Medical Group Hiromi C Takekuma 2485 High School Ave Ste 301 Concord, CA 94520 (925) 676-2942 Respiratory Medical Group Inc XXXXXXX L Cohen 130 La Casa Via Ste 208 Bldg 2 Walnut Creek, CA 94598 (925) 944-0166 Good Luck And I hope i answered your query. If you have any more queries , please feel free to ask. Otherwise kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. Take some very good care of yourself Regards Dr. S Khan