Suggest some vitamin E capsule for hair fall and glowing skin

hii Doctor, my age is 28yrs(M),please suggest me a vit E capsule which will help to restrict hair fall and my skin glowing.. thanks..
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, If you want to take a vitamin E capsule you can take it by the name of Cap. Evion 400 mg once a day . It is easily available all over India . Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: Suggest some vitamin E capsule for hair fall and glowing skin 10 minutes later
Hello Doctor, Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Just a quick question, can I take it after having breakfast or the after lunch? and will this cap(Evion400) take care of hair fall defense and skin glow both? is there any food restriction do I need to follow while taking this medicine? Thanks in advance..
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear sir, Thank you for reverting back. You can take the medicine any time you like . Yes it will be beneficial for both purposes . No , there is no food restriction with this medicine . Dr. Shruti