Suggest some medicine to keep erection for long time?

Jul 2016

Dear Dr. My age is 54 yrs, i m having the prob of penis not properly tighten, and it fall premature with in 2/3 mints. plz let me know any oil or capsule to tight my penis & for long stay to satisfy my partner. i m a normal physic person dont have any serious decease.
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can take Viagra for ED.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query. You have problem Erectile Dysfunction and Premature ejaculation too.

Since diabetes is one of the important factors responsible for Erectile Dysfunction you have to see whether your diabetes is under control or not .
Please get your blood sugar level on empty stomach and post lunch done to assess the level of control of your diabetes.
In majority of cases cause of ED and premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety.
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

You can take sildenafil (Viagra) and Dapoxetine which will help you to get hard erection and delay ejaculation.
Please consult your family physician for advice regarding dosage and prescription of these drugs.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you