Suggest some good face cream for glowing and free from all age realted problems

please suggest me good face cream, which leaves me glowing and free from all age realted problems
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Yes that is my wish also! But you know we can't stop the time and the time is tyrant, it leaves it's pug marks inevitably.
But still if you can spend some time on your maintenance then you can at best delay the damage and reduce it's impact.
We lose our glow through aging of our skin- that is a complex interrelated cascade where repair starts lagging the damage with time.

What's solution- 1. Avoid exposure to extreme sun light.
2. Avoid stress
3. Have regular exercise
4. Take balanced diet and avoid weight gain.
5. Do not loose weight too rapidly I mean within weeks.
6. Ensure hydration- citrus fruits have all that is required to prevent aging so take lots of them.
7. Use aloe vera based hydrating creams to maintain glow.
I think with rigorous watch out you can make yourself look 10 years younger till you reach climecteric.
I hope that answers your query.