Suggest soap for smooth skin and cosmetic for removing black spots

Dear Doctor, My skin is very rough and I have many black spots on my face. I need a smooth skin. I am using XXXXXXX ans XXXXXXX baby soap. Can I continue using that? Is it OK if adults use that soap? If not, pls suggest me a soap to get a smooth skin. Also please suggest me any cosmetic for removing black spots and getting a smooth skin. Thanks :)
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Skin pigmentation Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now your problem is essentially that of skin pigmentation and dryness of skin. Now what you are using is Johnson's soap which is basically a moisturizing soap. You can continue to the it but it would be better if you use something like cetaphil facewash. Now for the pigmentation, you should use a cream like kojivit cream. Apply it to the pigmented areas twice a day. In addition, use a sunscreen with spf more than 26 atleast thirty minutes before going out in the sun. Reapply the sunscreen every three hourly if you stay out in the sun. Take a diet rich in fresh fruits and salads. Increase. The intake of citrus fruits like oranges. Hope it helps If you need any clarifications, please ask. Dr Geetika Paul.