Suggest sex stimulation medicines

Jun 2014

Dear Doctor, Please prescribe any sex stimulating medicine, by which I can keep my penis erected for longer time during intercourse.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Tadalafil Detailed Answer: HI Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query. There are lot of drugs in market which help in getting good erection like Cialis (Tadalafil), Levitra (Vardenafil), Staxyn (Vardenafil), Stendra (Avandaifl) or Viagra (Sildenafil). You can choose any of them. But i will suggest you ,tadalafil due to its longer half-life (17.50 hours) compared to sildenafil and vardenafil (both 4.0–5.0 hours) and this is especially useful in younger men who may not necessary plan the sexual activity with same ease as married men or men in long term relationships. There are few side effects that i would like to tell you. The most common side effects when using tadalafil are headache, stomach discomfort or pain, indigestion, burping, acid reflux. back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These side effects usually go away after a few hours. Back pain and muscle aches can occur 12 to 24 hours after taking the drug and the symptom usually disappears after 48 hours. I think, you would satisfied with the answer. In case you need further help, you can consult. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: Suggest sex stimulation medicines 10 hours later
Thanks Sir for your reply, can i get this medicines directly from the chemist shop without any prescription, among the medicines you mention, for example Cialis (Tadalafil), which one is the medicines name and which one is the manufacturers name, can you please suggest, Will the side effects, mentioned by you, are long lasting or results to any disease.
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is a prescription drug Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for showing trust on me. Tadalfil is drug name and Manforce more is one brand name. It is a prescription drug. In India, it is available in many other brand names like forzest, tazzle, maforce more, erectalis etc. Side effects due to drugs are temporary. It mainly happens at higher dose rather than any disease caused by drug. Just start it from minimum dose and stay on it. There is no need to take it daily. Just take it on sos basis. If you have any more query, you can ask. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: Suggest sex stimulation medicines 7 hours later
Dear Doctor, Thanks for your feedback, is there any procedure how to take these medicines, like before/after taking meal, or how long before doing intercourse, what mainly these medicines does, can you please tell.
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Tadalafil can be taken with food Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your support. Tadalafil and other drugs act by inhibiting phosphodiestrase 5 and increase level of nitric oxide by increasing cGMP. Let me explain the complete process. Penile erection during sexual stimulation is caused by increased penile blood flow resulting from the relaxation of penile arteries and the smooth muscle of the penis. This response is mediated by the release of nitric oxide (NO) from nerve terminals and cells, which stimulates the synthesis of cGMP in muscle cells. Cyclic GMP relaxes smooth muscle and increases blood flow to the penile muscle.The inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enhances erectile function by increasing the amount of cGMP and increase level of nitric oxide which lead to erection. Patients are instructed to take the medication 2 and 1-2 hours after a meal and wait another hour before starting sexual stimulation. Out of all these drug, tadalafil has longer duration, so just take it once in a day. It shows effect for 24 hours. Stimulation is required for Viagra to work. There is also a suggestion that food and alcohol may interfere with the medication's absorption of sildenafil. Vardenafil has similar properties and its absorption is also affected by food intake. Tadalafil is not affected by food and it can be taken with food or on empty stomach. In case, you need further query, you can ask. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor