Suggest safest treatment for valves leakage and calcium on valves?

I am 76 and have two valves leaking and someplace else and also have calcium on one valve and I need help what can be done with out killing me My blood pressure is excellent oxgen leave is excellent. I feel better this last week I have no chest pain I don't have shortness of breath often just watch what I do I like to live
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Please provide ECHO report and details. Detailed Answer: Respected Sir 1. The mere leakage of valve itself is not XXXXXXX it is the severity of leakage and the symptoms it is producing is more important. A detailed ECHO will help in deciding about this issue. If an ECHO (cardiac ultrasound) was done in recent past, please upload it. I would be able to throw more light on your problem. 2. What problems or symptoms you have? When do you get chest pain, how long it lasts, what areas it involve and What are accompanying symptoms? Have you ever had a loss of consciousness? Answer to these questions along with report of your ECHO will help in understanding the problem. Please also detail your current medication. Waiting for your reply. Sincerely Sukhvinder