Suggest remedy to control hairfall caused due to insomnia and stress

i got dreams in sleep daily without my involvement i was trying to avoid when i was ready to go bed, but i cant concentrate on sleep. i don't have any hobbit of seeing TV before sleep. due to this i feel stress, so i loos my hair due to brain storm plz give a suggestion for decreasing this hobbit and also reducing hair fall.
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Dreams can happen during any stage of consciousness i.e, wakefulness, REM sleep and non-REM sleep. During REM (rapid eye movement) stage, dreams happen devoid of sensory input, while in non-REM sleep dreams happen with sensory input. Wakeful dreaming may happen due to sleep deprivation, sensory deprivation or some medicine use. Usually 6 - 8 hours of sleep are enough. Do not sleep more than 8 hours or less than 6 hours. Do lots of hard work during the day. This will help you to go to sleep easily. It is ok to dream during initial stages of sleep. Slowly the sleep becomes deep. For stress you can try breathing techniques and meditation. These will help the mind relax. Hair loss can be due to many causes. If it is male-pattern baldness, then minoxidil cream applied locally can help. Biotin supplements can also help. A multivitamin tablet should be started. Avoid using medicated shampoos and oils. You may consult a dermatologist for this. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards Dr Vaishalee
Follow-up: Suggest remedy to control hairfall caused due to insomnia and stress 15 hours later
casually hair loss happened for me from last 18 months. In before generation of family nobody hadn't bald-head. so i was panic about hair fall. hair fallen more than certain count. give a suggestion for reducing hair fall, already edges of my head losses hair.
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi again Detailed Answer: Hi again If the hair line is receding then it seems that hair loss is happening more than normal. Since it is not present in other members of the family, it does not seem to be hereditary or male-pattern baldness. In male pattern baldness the hair loss is typically on the forehead. Hair near the neck are unaffected. It may be for other reasons like nutritional deficiencies, frequent or medicated shampoos, stress, dandruff, medicines, anemia, diabetes, lupus or thyroid issues. I would suggest some basic blood tests like hemogram, thyroid profile, hemoglobin level, fasting blood sugar levels, serum testosterone levels, etc. Unfortunately, there is nothing much available to restore hair growth and stop hair loss. Minoxidil may be effective to a variable extent in you. Hair transplants are done in some clinics and be helpful. My advice will be as follows: - You can try biotin capsules 5 mg once daily for 3 months - Take nutritious diet including fruits and vegetables up to 5 times a day - Do not use medicated shampoos especially antidandruff shampoos - Try ayurvedic oil that contains brahmi like Brahmi bhringaraj taila from XXXXXXX XXXXXXX ayurveda. Hope it helps. Dr Vaishalee