Suggest remedy to avoid baldness
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 35 hours later
Brief Answer: Finax Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. You can take FINAX 1 mg tablets along with Minoxidil. Finax is an antitestosterone medication. This prevents deposition of testosterone in the hair follicles which is the reason for male baldness. Do discuss with your treating doctor and acquire prescription for the same. Regards,
People also viewed
- Baldness and thin hair please suggest remedies for it
- Garlic onion for hair loss
- Home remedy for getting rid of baldness
- Suggest treatment for bald head
- Suggest remedy to avoid baldness
- Hair loss monoclonal gammopathy
- Gharelu nuskhe for reducing hair loss
- Is pain in joints a side effect of azilect?
- Is indigestion a side effect of bactrim ds?
- Is irritability a side effect of ambien cr?
- Ghee for hair loss
- Is drooling a side effect of carbamazepine?
- Forehead baldness remedy
- Whether indhulekha gold hair oil is good
- Is lightheadedness a side effect of byetta?