Suggest remedy for painless intercourse

Mar 2016

i and my wife doing oral but when the time of penitration she is refusing and telling me its paining suggest me how to enter into her
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. First time sexual intercourse may be painful due to intact hymen (a thin tissue membrane that partially blocks the vaginal opening) Or, she wasn't sufficiently aroused. When she will arouse or excite, the vaginal canal lengthens & expands so that you can enter your penis and she will produce vaginal lubrication (to prevent uncomfortable friction from thrusting). It is also possible that she was just nervous if it was first time sex which may cause her vaginal muscles to tighten, making penetration more difficult and painful. Steps to be done for easy and smooth sexual intercourse: 1) Next time, you must indulge in lots of foreplay to arouse her in top level to increase her vaginal lubrication before penetration. 2) She would be in more relaxed state and both of you will create a romantic environment so that she can focus and enjoy her sex. 3) It will also help if you add water-based lube (like KY gel or VAGISIL etc) to her vagina for easier penetration. Make it a part of preplay by having you lube her, then return the favor and ask her to apply it on condom-covered erected penis right before you enter her. 4) It's important that you must communicate to her what feels good and what doesn't. You can let her know what she needs by saying like a little slower or harder or just like that and so on. 5) Also, you can try a woman-on-top position, which will put her in control of the depth and rhythm. Once you get used to the ins and outs of sex, it should be a lot more comfortable and fun. Last thing, if pain during sexual intercourse (termed as Dyspareunia) continues, she needs to undergo some investigation under the guidance of Gynecologist to rule out pelvic organic disease like endometriosis, vaginal septa, hypoplasia of introitus, ovarian cyst, vaginal or pelvic infection etc. Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen You can revert back to me after doing the tests directly through WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: Suggest remedy for painless intercourse 2 days later
how to take her to top levellof romance ?
Answered by Dr. S Patra 4 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for follow up query. Foreplay is important before actual penetration and it helps to arouse her in top level. You can follow these steps: 1) Keep an eye on your appearance. Everyone gets bad hair and blackheads sometimes but you need to take care of that for looking sexy and smart. 2) Nibble her ears. There's something super sensitive zone on the ears and a gentle nibble is sure to get her rocking and rolling. However, please don't stick your tongue in there. 3) Talk a little dirty to her and see how she responds. It can be wicked hot to hear, "I want you," while we're out at some place together. 4) Couples' porn is NEVER a bad thing. I'm not saying you have to bust out the hardcore stuff, but a little softcore porn can absolutely get her in the mood. 5) Lick her neck. A gentle nibble-n-lick is quite sexy approach. You can kiss and fondling her breast, thigh and genitalia region. Clitoral stimulation is quite good. 6) Get some nice scented body oil and give your partner a massage or both of you can take shower bath. 7) Proper decoration of bedroom with dim light is also helpful to build romantic environment. Take body perfume both of you to enhance mood. Hope, I have guided you properly. Kindly, close the discussion. All the best and good luck. Regards, Dr Soumen