Suggest remedy for pain from hips to femur bone and back when suffering from pinched nerve?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I HAVE A Hard time explaining. I have disabling pain from nyhips. lomt bone f eimur and back, I have had a stroke and was gettting better and this started. I take Lyrica for pinched nerve s and arth. HeLP... I don't know what to do. Please ans on email I gav XXXX How do I pay>
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Get your x-ray dene. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You must get x-ray lumbosacral in AP and Lateral view done send me reports or discuss it with your doctor. Only then your treatment can be advise. You can take painkillers+muscle relaxants by discussing it with your doctor . Lycra can be taken but it's dose should be regularly monitored by doctor; so do not take it without prescription. Till then apply heat packs for 30 mins morning and evening over lower back and thigh region. Avoid lifting, pushing and pulling heavy objects. I hope you have get your answer. You are welcome to ask further health related queries. Thanks.