Suggest remedy for pain from hips to femur bone and back when suffering from pinched nerve?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Get your x-ray dene. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You must get x-ray lumbosacral in AP and Lateral view done send me reports or discuss it with your doctor. Only then your treatment can be advise. You can take painkillers+muscle relaxants by discussing it with your doctor . Lycra can be taken but it's dose should be regularly monitored by doctor; so do not take it without prescription. Till then apply heat packs for 30 mins morning and evening over lower back and thigh region. Avoid lifting, pushing and pulling heavy objects. I hope you have get your answer. You are welcome to ask further health related queries. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Combiflam kidneys
- Can i use combiflam for piles
- Lower back pain due to pinched nerve treatment
- Penal pain and back pinched nerve
- Fever response for combiflam
- Kids taking combiflam syrup without having fever
- Lower back pinched nerve remedies
- Combiflam in g6pd deficiency
- Tennis elbow after car accident
- Excruciating pain in arm from shooting heroin?
- Pinched nerve lower back cause penis pain
- What does it mean when your knuckle feels bruised
- Help for spondylolisthesis dizziness
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve in my lower back
- Pulled quad numbness