Suggest remedy for blurred vision due to tramadol intake

having blurred vision on tramadol. have taken 2 50 mg does in last 2 days, and tonight have blurred vision. should I be concerned? will it go away? do i need to stop this medicine?
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that Blurred Vision is a known side effect of Tramadol which is an opioid group of drug . You need to stop taking this drug , it might be a higher dose for you . You need to talk to your treating doctor so that he can reduce the existing dose or may start something else according to your condition. Blurring will go away if you dont take this drug . Take care. Dr. Shruti