Suggest remedies for sore throat, no fever and no cough?

would you tell me what the best remedies for sore throat I dont have fever and I dont have cough but my throat is sore mild
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
strepsils lozenges are best for you

Detailed Answer:

It seems like you only have an allergic or irritative sore throat with no underlying infection. In such a case, sucking strepsils lozenges every 2 to 3 hours would help greatly.

Along with this, you may want to gargle your throat with Betadine mouth gargle twice daily to avoid the sore throat.

Simple anti-allregics like Cetrizine taken once at bed time for a few days will help too.

Get well soon. Let me know if you have more queries.