Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Suggest remedies for a pimple in the vagina

Jan 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 6962 Questions
Currently have a single ted bump in pubic area looks funny because i have scratched it what can this be
Posted Sun, 19 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.

I am Dr. Kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern and I have viewed the Image.
Seems like a folliculitis i.e infection of hair follicle.
I suggest you to use a topical antibacterial ointment e.g either Mupirocin Ointment or Fusidic acid Ointment or Neosporin Ointment, twice daily.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor