Suggest psychiatrist for clinical depression and bipolar disorder

Hi, my name is XXXXX and I believe I have clinical depression and bipolar disorder. Can you recommend a psychiatrist in Allentown, PA for me?
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 2 hours later
Brief Answer: there are sites that can help Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic Though there are no psychiatrist is that area available on this site, I can provide you with web sites where you can locate one in your area . These sites provide lists of doctors in different specialities according to the zip code given. Some examples are, webmd physician directory, WWW.WWWW.WW and WWW.WWWW.WW Alternatively your general doctor may be able to recommend someone based on his or her personal experience with that person. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any additional questions