Suggest physician to give immunization certificate for studies?

Hi, This is on behalf of my friend who is leaving US for his studies.Can yoy please suggest some Physician who can give me Immunization Certificate for hisstudies at US.
He lives in chennai.
Below is the list he is upposed to test
A. Diptheria/Tetanus ( Tdap) (Booster dose within last 10 years)
B. Polio
C. Hepatitis A Series (two doses)
D. Hepatitis B Series (three doses)
E. Meningococcal- Menactra (one dose)
F. Varicella (chicken pox)
G. Rubella (German/3 day Measles: 1 dose)
H. Mumps (one dose) (Both the Rubella and Mumps are usually given with Rubeola as a combined MMR vaccine.)
I. Gardasil Series (three doses)
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!
The following center is authorized to give some vaccination certificates in Chennai.
King Institute of Preventive Medicine & Research, Guindy, Chennai, Phone: 044-0000, Ext: 127, 128

One of our customer care executives will assist you further in finding some other alternatives. (Please send mail to CRM team, YYYY@YYYY with the name of the patient, time and day of query)

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:

Wish you good health.