Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suggest natural treatment for vitiligo?

I have vitiligo any natural treatments
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Yoga
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not curable by natural treatments

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

I have some clinical experience with vitiligo and the results with natural treatments have not been very promising. In fact some of my patients, the symptoms actually got worse and the white patches started spreading. In one case, whereever the patient had some injury, at that spot new patches started appearing.

I think it is better to take such treatments that help diffuse the demarcation between the light and dark areas. Take care not to go out in the sun without adequate protection or atleast the sunscreen.

In my opinion the best thing to do is to camouflage with cosmetic use.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee