Suggest medicines to treat hypertension, atrial fibrillation & cholesterol?

I want best combination medicine to treat hypertension,ANGIANA,atrial fibrillation & cholesterol & incresed circulation.
I am 53 yr old Indian business man.recently identified above cardiovascular disease .
I was on alcohol & tobacco .
While selecting medication liver & kidney.
Other minimal side effect medicine therapy to treat above.

Regards & thanks----------
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 6 hours later
Dear sir
Welcome to Health Care magic.
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your mail with interest. You have done an excellent job in describing your illness.
you have multiple problems of hypertension, atrial fibrillation, angina, bronchial asthma and high cholesterol.
for these you need many drugs, which may sometimes have interaction .
you are already using atenolol + amlodepine combination, which may increase your asthma some times, so for you telmisartan with amlodepine may be better combination , if you does not ave any renal failure.
And you have to use drugs for rate control of atrial fibrillation.
So it is wise choice to consult and should have a regular follow up at one cardiologist and a pulmonologist near by you , so that they can assess completely your health status and advise according to the needs.
Mean while you have to stop both alcohol and tobacco, because these two can cause , heart disease and interact with many drugs , and increase the Blood pressure.
If you have any more questions for me I will be happy to answer that. Good Luck.
Best Wishes