Suggest medicines that can help grow beard?

Hi I am 43 years old, I have no beard and only light mushtaques, can you suggest me some medicine which can grow beard and body hair ( I have good hair at pubic area/arm pits) but very light at eyebrows, almost nill at side of cheeks, and light on chin. thanks in advance
Posted Sat, 16 Jun 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
The cause for decreased facial hair include,
1.) Herediatary.
2.) Decreased Testosterone level.
3.) Unknown.
You can get yourself examined by a XXXXXXX or a Endocrinologist so that he/she can examine you and suggest a blood work to test your Testosterone hormone levels. If it is found to be abnormal the treatment will depend upon the cause.
Follow these lifestyle modifications for some improvement,

1.) Shave your beard and Moustache daily.
2.) Avoid stress and practice relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation.
3.) If you masturbate, do it when you are sexually aroused may be twice a thrice a week.
4.) Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.
5.) Stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up.
6.) Avoid smoking and alcoholism.
7.) Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.