Suggest medicine to make penis bigger in size?

Jul 2016

hi i want to know is there any pill or medicine that really help to make a penis bigger i dont have any problem with my penis size is fine and works well but i really wants to have a bigger one i hope you can help me
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No medicine to increase size of penis.

Detailed Answer:

Assuming that you have normal size penis in flaccid state and you are getting good hard erection I would like to state that the size of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all.
It is the hardness of the Penis on erection that is important for sexual satisfaction of both the partners involved in sex.

Please do not attempt any device to increase the size of penis,

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Thanks and Regards.